Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Scott Nova

Welcome Scott Nova to Tattoo Tuesday...


What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?

First tat was a joker/jester on my left shoulder from a 2-bit place in my home down when i was 20yr's old. It was about 4.5" in diameter and for a long time, I loved it. It represented me as a prankster and just enjoy making people laugh. I also love the group ICP and so it just fit. I got it covered up in 2011 with the current one on my left shoulder. 


Do you have any tattoos (hidden or something like that) that haven't been photographed?

Again, nope no hidden tat's. 


Do you have more tats planned?

Well...I'd probably have 2 half sleeves and tons more on my back if I weren't a fireman. But visible tat's are frowned upon in the firefighting departments, so I've kept them all concealed under a polo duty shirt. I am getting ONE more when I finally get hired onto a department full-time. I'm getting the universal symbol for firefighters with a set of "Irons" crossed in front of it and possibly the words, "Crazy Courage" :)


Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?

MOST definitely! I honestly sat here and thought of anyone I know that has 1 tat, and I couldn't come up with anyone. They are most surely addictive! 

What's your plans for the immediate future? Long-term?

Right now I'm enjoying watching my son grow so fast and learning so much - and I'm also for the immediate future just working hard at my style of cover modeling and getting a firefighting job full-time. Long term is just that, long term and we shall see where things land. 


What's something about yourself that most people don't know?

Well I despise Adam Sandler movies - and I'm a HUGE geek! I've played Dungeons n Dragons since I was in college and absolutely love the card game called, Magic: The Gathering!


AND... if your pictures are available for purchase from iStock or something like that give me the website. We're always looking for new eye candy for our websites. ;)

I don't currently have any photos on iStock or anything BUT you can find a couple of my shoots with
Hot Damn Designs, soon with RomCon Designs and also with Selestiele Designs very soon!


I also have competitive prices for all my stuff as freelance that I have shot with some really great photographers; Luis Rafael, Ken Tilley, Renee Needham, Fifth Element, & Regal Rebel Photography. Without all of them, I'd not have the success I've had so far.

Where would you like people to find you? FB? Twitter? Instagram? Email? Website?

I can be found on facebook at
www.facebook.com/scottnovacm & my site is www.scottnova.com (which is getting another revamp very soon)

4 comments:

  1. Ah, Scott. A nice guy who happens to be hot. What a combo.

    Scott will be featured on my book Should've Known Better very soon - we're working on the cover right now, but I can tell you one thing - it's gonna be HOT.

    If you're going to RT, Scott will be there. He's very friendly and approachable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good interview and great pictures as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!! Wonderful interview, Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott you can actually say you know someone with just one tat, ME!! Not by choice of course, hubby does not like them but he caved when I told him our granddaughter's name would be on it. I am already planning my second one now that we have another granchild and there is no way to really add his name to my other one. Besides what little boy wants to be part of a butterfly tattoo. That's my story and I am sticking to it.
    We have something in common, I don't like Adam Sandler either,now I know why we work well together.


    ReplyDelete