Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Featuring 'Magic' Brian

Tattoo Tuesday proudly presents...

Brian 'Magic' Telinda

Active Duty US Marine, aspiring MMA fighter and fitness model



What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
First tattoo was a tribal sun on my neck and I was 18.


Do you have any that you regret getting?
I don't have a single tattoo that I regret because at some point in time it meant something to me and it's now a part of me forever and a memory.


Do you have more tats planned?
I'm finishing up my jungle sleeve tattoo on my left arm and I plan on a sift skull theme on my left leg from the knee down.


Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
I agree and think they're extremley addicting.




What's your plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Not sure what the long term plans are right now just kinda enjoying myself for now.

Lea Note: Brian is a MMA fighter. He just won a fight on Saturday. You can check out his pics on FB.



Quick Questions:
Bottle or can?
Can, then you can take your drink pretty much anywhere.

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate for sure.

Muscle car or motorcycle?
Gotta give love for my GSX-R so motorcyle.

Morning person or night-owl?
I'm both, hate sleeping cause I feel like I'm going to miss something.


Where would you like people to find you?
Instagram- @briantelinda

Brian fights at King of Jacksonville- http://www.facebook.com/kingofjacksonville?ref=ts&fref=ts

Oh, a special shoutout to the wonderful peeps at Sexy Military Men! http://www.facebook.com/SexyMilitaryMen?ref=ts&fref=ts


13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well thank you for the like

      Delete
  2. Lovin' the tattoos as always! Congrats on the win, Brian and much luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, my next fight is on May 18th 2013 so check out King Of jacksonville on FB and let em know I sent you.

      Delete
  3. I do believe that man is sitting in a Jeep in one of those pics. The Diva gives some Jeeper waves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am, it's my 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimted X.. It's my second favorite vehicle

      Delete
  4. Awesome pics! Wonderful interview, as always. LOL @ Vanessa. You can spot those jeeps from miles away chica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those shorts legal? Best wishes in your MMA career.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete