Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Featuring Dominic Dasinger

 Do I have a treat for you this week! 

Welcome Dominic Dasinger...

Dominic is German and Varg is Norwegian. 
Lea Note: might explain the awesomeness?!

I did most of my growing up in Colorado. I was a football player and quarterback throughout school. But, I never really hung out with one group. Kinda hung out with all the clicks in school. Being a military brat and moving a lot helped to instill in me at a young age that family/blood came first.  My brothers and I always had each other. wanted to join military growing up but when it came time I was tired of moving. Instead I decided to serve my country by Law Enforcement. Was S.W.A.T. for about 10 years doing operations from basic search warrants to hostage rescue. I've seen a lot of horrible things in that time but hoped I made a difference in someone's life.

I do everything I can with my family now, they are my world.  My lil girl and boy are going to grow up quick. I volunteer to read books at their school, take toys and visit with mentally handicapped children... it's things like that, that make life worth living.


Other than that most of my time is occupied by bodybuilding, hand to hand combat training, and shooting guns. Never could let the warrior aspect of my life go.  

Don't chase your dreams, stalk them. So sayeth the Reaper.


What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was a tribal eagle on my left shoulder blade and its meaning was to represent the United States.  I plan on having a tribal tattoo for every country I visit.  I have always wanted to travel the world.  I love meeting all types of people.
 

Do you have more tats planned?
Oh, yes I plan on getting a tribal wolf for visiting Canada, a tribal scorpion for going to Israel, and then I need a tribal tattoo for Mexico.  Any ideas? I'm open to suggestions.  I have a trip planned next year to Spain and I want a tribal bull :)
Lea Note: Me thinks he's going to need more skin for all these tats... or perhaps they can be placed in fun places... 
 
Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
No...well um maybe :)

 Lea note: sorry I was tracing the path of that water... Wait, I have a better one of water... 


Not what you were expecting? How about this one??

That's the one you wanted, isn't it?! Look again I know you want to. Take your time. Go on, I can wait... 


What's your plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
In the immediate future I am relocating to the beach in Gulf Shores, AL.  I will be moving  there in the next couple of months and concentrating on my bodybuilding career and fitness modeling.  Long term plans are to continue to grow to be a better husband to my wife and a better father to my little boy and little girl. They are my world.

What's something about yourself that most people don't know?
Hmm...I guess it doesn't matter now, most court cases are over.  I worked for a sheriff's department for some years.  I worked as an undercover agent buying drugs and guns for three years and then spent the remaining time as a S.W.A.T. officer performing operations from hostage rescue to executing search warrants on homes.

If you were a superhero, what would your power be? Your weakness?
I have always wanted to be Superman :) So flying and super human strength would be my super powers.  My weakness would be Wonder Woman, my fav female comic heroine, she's hot!  Another weakness might be Froot Loops, because that is my weakness now.  Love me a bowl of Froot Loops before I go to bed.
 

Are you a reader? What are you reading now?
Well, on the advice of two authors I know *cough* I'm reading the Black Dagger Brother series by JR Ward. One of them *Lea* suggested I'd be a great fit as Rhev. My wife thinks I'm more like Rhage...
Lea Note: really, which brother would you cast him as?
Bottle or can?
Bottle (Corona)
Chocolate or vanilla?
Strawberry
Muscle car or motorcycle?
Harley Davidson motorcycle

Morning person or night-owl?
Morning person...love watching the sun come up over the horizon of the ocean.

Do you want more of Dominic? He was interviewed over at Danica Avet's blog as well.

Go follow Dominic on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/DominicDasinger

And follow these lovely people if you want more military yumminess:
http://www.facebook.com/SexyMilitaryMen


All images are copyrighted by RLS Images or Dominic Dasinger and may not be used without writing permissions  http://www.facebook.com/rlsmodels

14 comments:

  1. I know I bowed to the pressure of him being Rehv, but I could totally see him as V...the tattoos, the pale eyes, the baseball cap.

    I hope you like the book, Dominic! They're pretty awesome. My brother even likes them and he thinks romances are le boring ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I groaned out loud at that. V would be perfect! You are so right, Danica.

      Dominic, as I've said all over the place. It's been an absolute pleasure having you on the blog. Good luck in the future. You are an awesome guy, hubs and father!

      Lea

      Delete
    2. V...ooh V *sigh* I think my eyes just rolled to the back of my head

      Delete
  2. Awesome interview Reaper! Love all the pics but I have seen them already because I follow you on facebook. You are such a wonderful guy and my inspiration and motivation, I am currently trying to lose weight and whenever I want to give up I think of you and your saying about stalking your dreams and I push harder, so thanks Lisa Godfrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. IM STILL ON BOOK 1 CUZ CHANDA MAKES ME DRIVE ALL THE TIME. SHE IS ALREADY ON BOOK 3 LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have her try the Species series from Laurann Dohner next! Great author and FANTASTIC books.

      Delete
  4. Awesome interview Reaper! Love all the pics but I have seen them already because I follow you on facebook. You are such a wonderful guy and my inspiration and motivation, I am currently trying to lose weight and whenever I want to give up I think of you and your saying about stalking your dreams and I push harder, so thanks Lisa Godfrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ LISA...MAKES MY DAY TO HEAR THAT. CANT GET A BETTER COMPLIMENT. LIKE MY POST SAY I CANT TAKE THE STEPS FOR YOU BUT IM RIGHT BESIDE YOU CHEERING YOU ON :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ladies are just passing this dude (and great pics of his hotness) all over the place. Keep up the posts. What site will he be on next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he'd visit with you, Vanessa. LOL Good question... we'll have to find someone else who likes having hot, muscular, inked guys on their blogs. :)

      Delete
    2. *goes to see about the group blog* I wonder what our topic is next week...

      Delete
  7. Great interview!!!!! And I've gotta agree you'd be a great V. Laurann's books are an awesome series for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still focused on the tats! My tongue has a mind of it's own.
    Great interview!

    ReplyDelete