Saturday, March 23, 2013

Fondled and Gobbled: Back For More Cover Reveal


Can I just say that I LOVE our Fondled and Gobbled covers. LOVE THEM! 
Fondled and Gobbled is a set of erotic spoofs. A group of erotic romance authors, me included, took on some of our favorite genres and lovingly poked fun. They are hilarious! 
Our first two books, F&G: Someone Had To Do It and F&G: Going Back For Seconds, cover so many fun tropes. Science fiction, shifters, Doms, MM... I could go on.
The next three books are going to be even better. We've added three new authors, Cara Carnes, Sky Robinson and Justin Whitfield. If you want to hang with the nutjobs, I mean crazies come on over to The Cabal of Hotness blog. 

Here's a very short snippet from my story, More Than Enough. It's unedited so forgive any issues. LOL Can you guess what my story is about???

“They have got to be joking. How could they put the ‘On’ switch there? That’s just… so wrong.”

Gerty stood staring at the androids genitals. Why would a company put the on/off switch under the balls? She’d donned gloves and was just trying to get the courage to grab her new employee’s scrotum and press the button.




2 comments:

  1. Yep, someone had to do it and it might as well be the Cabal to do it! The overs are great and congrats on the next 3 books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! More of the insanity. I can't wait to get my hands on these.

    ReplyDelete