Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- a look back

I've had the pleasure of corresponding with some amazing models over the last few months. I thought a look back to see who I've already featured would be a good idea.

I have some amazing guys lined up from the coming weeks, but the ones below are some of the first and favs. :)

Joe Marvullo:



A parting note from Joe:
All in all I am blessed for the life I live today, I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to share this small piece of me with you.  May God bless you all!  Never give up on your dreams!

Go follow him on Facebook and show him some love!


Austin Standage:


Follow and 'Like' Austin's Facebook pages:
Follow and 'Like' Luis Rafael Photography:

Copyright © LUIS RAFAEL PHOTOGRAPHY. All Rights Reserved. All photographs and video material by Luis Rafael are protected by copyright law. No image may be used, edited, reproduced, transferred, published or distributed in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior written permission from the artist.



Justin Whitfield
Author, bar-owner, all around great guy! Check out his first book here:


Garren Luce:
Garren is a dancer at LaBare in Houston, TX. If you live around there go, give him some love. Tell him Lea sent you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment