Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Kelii Naliielua

Welcome Kelii Naliielua for Tattoo Tuesday!

My 1st tattoo was of my son's name Ikaika on my left arm.

I don't regret any of my tattoos. They have to do with family and my heritage.

I have the symbol for 'courage' in Chinese on my right shoulder. Which, my youngest son's name Nakoa means in Hawaiian.
Along the side of my ribs on my right side from top to bottom are the chinese symbols for the year of the dragon, year of the tiger and year of the horse. Those are the years me and my boys were born.
Lea note: At which I said 'awww'. I love dads that are connected to their kids with something so powerful!

If you're interested in a more indepth interview, go check out his chat with Danica Avet. He spills so much more with her!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome tattoos!!! I love the symbolism and thought you put into them all. It was great to meet you and the guys the other night in Austin.

    ReplyDelete