Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Del Green

 Welcome Del Green to Tattoo Tuesday!

What was your first tattoo? Does it have meaning to you?
My first tattoo was my RELENTLESS across my back. When I was young I went through some rough times but no matter what I went through I continued to work my ass off to get myself into college and be the first in my family to go. When I got accepted and started my second semester I decided it was time to get the tat that I had been wanting.
Lea Note: I love these stories! Totally fabulous.


Do you have any that you regret getting?
No, I put a lot of thought into my tattoos.


Do you have more tats planned?
I plan to add one more on my ribs but I am not dead set on a design or idea yet.


God, those eyes.

Do you buy into tattoos being addictive once you start getting them?
Yes! I had to convince myself that it wasn't smart to get anymore while I was still on that "high" from the first one.

What's your plans for the immediate future? Long-term?
Immediate future would have to be graduating from college which I will do in December. Long-term I plan to fly to New York in hopes of landing a modeling deal.
Lea Note: Congrats on the upcoming graduation!

Okay, I know, you can't see any ink, but isn't this a great shot?!

Where would you like people to find you?
Go follow Del and RLS Images! Do it!
http://www.Facebook.com/delgreenmodel  
Twitter- @del_green
Instagram- @delgreen19

All images are copyrighted by RLS Images and Xia Photography, and may not be used, distributed, sold or otherwise produced without written permission.
http://www.facebook.com/rlsmodels

2 comments:

  1. I like! Sexy and smart. Thanks for sharing the yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the foray into the ink! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete