Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday featuring Joseph Marvullo

Please welcome the sexy and inspiring
 Joseph Marvullo 

 

My First Tattoo:
My first tattoo was when I was 21 years old.  I got a Chinese symbol for Good Memories.  I got it 2 weeks after my mother passed away.  I wanted to get something for her to remember all the good times we had together.  I remember my girlfriend at the time didn't understand why I had to put something on my body to remember, and wondered why I had to do something like that in order to remember my mom.  For me it was more to commemorate her by, rather than a constant reminder.  My mother was an amazing woman, who passed when she was just 49 from a heart attack.  This event influenced the next few years greatly and added to some of the worst years of my life.



Any regrets:
I don't regret any of the tattoos I have, and yes I am one of those guys who has an EX's initials, and an Ex's name on my arm.  Like all my tattoos, they tell a story of my life.  Others have asked me if I am going to get them covered since I am not with either of them anymore.  To be honest I really am not sure. For now I am going to keep them.  My last girlfriend really wanted me to get the initials taken off, then I got her name and she finally stopped bothering me. HAHA.  I never make fun of someone else's tattoo, no matter what it is.  Whether they were drunk, stupid, young, who knows... Its still an expression of at time and a place in their lives.  Now them regretting it is another story, haha.





Any not in photographs:
I don't have any "hidden" tattoos that you can't see if I am just in my underwear.  There is one though that I got recently that isn't in any pictures.  Just last week I covered a scar that I had on my arm.  It was 6 cigarette burns the night leading up to me going to rehab.  I covered it with the Thundercats logo.  Part of my past is that I really had a rough time growing up, and I really don't remember much.  Most of the memories I have aren't very good ones.  Thundercats for some reason I remember, it brings back good memories of my childhood.  When I think of that, it allows me to remember some memories, and most of the time they are now good ones.


 A parting note from Joe:
All in all I am blessed for the life I live today, I am so grateful to have had this opportunity to share this small piece of me with you.  May God bless you all!  Never give up on your dreams!

Go follow him on Facebook and show him some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment