Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday- Austin Standage part 2

Welcome Austin Standage! I couldn't ask for a better guy to have for a second round on Tattoo Tuesday. He's amazing, easy to work with, and well, fabulous. He is just getting back from a awesome photo shoot in Miami with Luis Rafael.

All images are the property of Luis Rafael. You may not copy, link or use the images above without his express permission.

What was your first tattoo?
My first tattoo is kind of embarrassing but I was 15 years old and I actually got The Superman "S" on my left shoulder, it looked awful because the color faded so fast so I covered it up with my rosé that is unfinished!

Lea note: It so fits him, though, doesn't it? I love the "Superman" symbol in this one!

All images are the property of Luis Rafael. You may not copy, link or use the images above without his express permission.

Did it have special meaning to you?
At the time it had a lot of meaning to me, I wanted to be invincible someone looked up to and I was from Stillwater so it was our symbol for a lot of things.


Do you have one you regret getting?
I don't have any tattoos I regret, sometimes I just wish I could have waited a little longer to get them because my career choice but nothing on my body I hate because they all have meaning to me!

All images are the property of Luis Rafael. You may not copy, link or use the images above without his express permission.
What was the last tattoo you got?
The last tattoo I have is for my brother Justin Standage, he has been a huge inspiration to me and has stood behind me no matter the circumstances. Never questions me always says how proud he is. So when I told him I wanted something to symbolize him I got a hydraulic switch box for a low rider tattooed to cap off my 3/4 sleeve and below it saying blood runs strong because the pumps connect into my skin.

Do you have any that haven't been photographed yet?
So far all my tattoos have appeared on camera and I am waiting to see where I go with Physique competitions before I get any more. But I have it drawn out already!

All images are the property of Luis Rafael. You may not copy, link or use the images above without his express permission.

Tell me your favorite part of your Miami trip with Luis Rafael.
Miami was amazing I have never been there and it was an opportunity I could not miss! The place is perfect, I want to move there.


Follow and 'Like' Austin's Facebook pages:
Follow and 'Like' Luis Rafael Photography:

Copyright © LUIS RAFAEL PHOTOGRAPHY. All Rights Reserved. All photographs and video material by Luis Rafael are protected by copyright law. No image may be used, edited, reproduced, transferred, published or distributed in any form or by any means whatsoever without prior written permission from the artist.

6 comments:

  1. That's an awesome photo of Austin (No. 4, here). The photography is superb,,,so rich and colorful. Whoever is lucky enough to receive your camera's interest is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Feel free to come back every Tuesday. I'm always posting new guys each week.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to the first part: http://leabarrymire.blogspot.com/2012/12/tattoo-tuesday-featuring-austin-standage.html

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete