Thursday, January 24, 2013

Demystifying the Male- 12

Welcome to Demystifying the Male

What's the lure of video games?

Jose: Shit i dont even know. I like them though lol, especially the ones i can gamble on sports ones.

Vile: I am not much into video games any more, although if I do play it is realistic games such as call of duty, black ops, Total war. It is the strategic thinking it takes, the challenge.
  Randy:  I guess its a competition thing.  I haven't had too much time to play anything lately.  When I was younger I could play for hours straight.  The Atari 2600 (Yah I just dated myself) is still my all time favorite, one joystick and one fire button.  On a Nintendo I once taped myself playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so I could play it back to see how I could better improve my game.  The new games are cool, you play online against real people, not just against a computer.  Plus online you can talk shit to someone and they can talk shit back.  I haven't had much time to get used to the new style controllers that take two joysticks (more like pissoffsticks) to move a character around.  Thus the reason of my lack of addiction lately. 

Realistically, how many times can a guy manage an erection at 25, 30, 35, 40? How about after coming? What's the normal re-coop time?

Jose: I am none of those ages yet lol one day though. After cumming give me a lil break then we can round 2 but i dont prefer back to back cuz then when i bust it not as great as the first one hah

Vile: Here you go ladies, I am a Dominant in a Master and Slave relationship. I am also 50 yrs old my slave is 36. You ladies are going to roll your eyes. At the age of 50 I am still good for two or three times a day. Depending on the play, I have came, and ready again in about 10 min sometimes less. Then at times a half hr.

To answer the question you are thinking, no I do not take anything to help my lil buddy.

The truth is Tish is just that fucking hot. I love sex I love everything about sex. I have a bad oral fetish, I love going down south which really excites the fuck out of me.

Randy: It's like Netflix, I have it on demand, baby.   You just need to turn it on. 

How about after coming? What's the normal re-coop time?  It depends on how long we were going at it and how long since the last time.  If it has been a while, I might over do it, blow a circuit, have a total systems crash and need some time to reboot.   But if I pace myself and there is now downtime, after the first shot is fired, you might get another 20 minutes of ride time.  Once the second shot is fired..........Game over for the hammer. lol,  Hang a sign on him, Be back in a hour.  But just because the feature roller coaster is down for maintenance,  doesn't mean the amusement park is closed. 

Do you like a girl who wears make up or do you prefer a more natural look?

Jose: I like both, it dont matter as long as you know what ur doing with the make-up.

Vile: I prefer no makeup, most women wear it for a self esteem thing or they think they need it. I allow Tish to wear some. I do like a lot of makeup if I am getting head, I get rough at times and I like to see it smear. Yea I am nasty like that.

Randy: I usually prefer the natural look but I do like makeup if it is not over done.  A little eye shadow or some lipstick for daily outings is OK and makes it special when you really do up your makeup for special occasions.  But again is not needed to be sexy and to me, it can be out of place depending on the situation.  Candle lit romp by the fire place, Wearing nothing but panties and a button up shirt, Hair down......... makeup is not needed.  Out to dinner, Sexy evening dress and hair all done nice.......makeup is optional.  Remember ladies, it's a accessory not a necessity.  If you don't feel beautiful without it, you will never really feel beautiful with it.

My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:


Jose Da Hood from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio

 Mr. Vile Woods blogger, Dominant, all around open guy. Check out his blog HERE.
  
Phil Richards Awesome hubs of my fellow erotic romance author, Anya Richards.

  

Ramrod Director of Project Management for Ellora's Cave Publishing  If it plugs into a wall, battery operated, needs built, rebuilt, lifted, driven, fixed or figured out.........that's me



If you have other questions you'd like to pose, ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

7 comments:

  1. Once again I'm awed by your honesty and candor, guys! Great answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview as always:) Randy's amusement park analogy made me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I got a good laugh out of the amusement park thing. Awesome job as usual guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I did get a chuckle from Randy's answer and comparison to the amusement park.
    I also remember the Atari 2600, we had one and bought quite a few games for it. It was fun and frustrating all at the same time. Kinda like men are.
    Thanks for the honest answers once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "fun and frustrating all at the same time. Kinda like men are" is that cause like Atari, we have a joystick with a fire button that doesn't always do what you want till you blow on our game.

      Delete
    2. anyone who owned an Atari or Nintendo will get the humor in it. haha

      Delete
  5. Oh God, the Pong memories! My first joystick experience...

    ReplyDelete