Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tattoo Tuesday featuring Austin Standage

Happy Tattoo Tuesday to you!

This week I'm featuring the adorable and completely sexy
Austin Standage

About me, well I am from Stillwater, Oklahoma now living in Edmond, Oklahoma. Moved here five years ago to wrestle for UCO but found a new passion for lifting.

Multiple people told me I couldn't model because my height. But I followed my dream and never quit. Now I compete in men's physique class A and placed 7th at my first National show.


I was studying biology pre-med so you can say I am a nerd. I am a follower of Christ and hope to one day influence young adults not to follow a path that I went down.


Austin is working on a one-on-one online training business. But, it's just now starting off. His plan is to work with folks on weight loss, muscle building, prep diets, and all. 
If you're interested in more info, you can contact him via email, absolutetrainingsystems@gmail.com

Follow him on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/austinstandagefitness  


And, if you're interested in who took the fabulous pictures of Austin, check out
Eric Battershell Photography

You can find him on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ericbattershellFITography?fref=ts
Or, online at:
http://www.beaconslightphoto.com/index2.php

12 comments:

  1. Austin, great interview! I admire your goals and wish you the best of luck in reaching them.

    Which of your tattoos caused you the most discomfort?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thank you so much! i am working hard for this! the tattoo i noticed the most was my chest and inside my arm, took so long to color in all the roses!

      Delete
  2. What a cool and interesting story! Good luck and congrats on finding your way in the world. Us authors know better than most how hard it can be to achieve a dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I do see that being a challenge, hard work and dedication to follow your true passion

      Delete
  3. I love your passion for life and dedication to your goals. It's very motivational:) Which of your tattoos would you say is the most important to you?

    Best of luck in your new business. It sounds like a wonderful concept

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tough question, i would have to say live and learn because that is life, you wont fail or succeed without first learning the experience.

      Delete
  4. I love this. It's so important to stay true to yourself no matter what others might say to discourage you. Kudos for going after your dreams with both hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been rough but hard work pays off, just waiting for it to pay off haha

      Delete
  5. Hi Austin, thank you for stopping by the blog and letting us get to know you. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Holiday Season. Really love the Live and Learn tattoo, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for commenting you are a sweetie! I got that tattoo after being homeless but that is a different story for a different time! Merry Christmas

      Delete
  6. Oh boy !! Tattoo Tuesday is my new fav day!!

    ReplyDelete