Thursday, December 20, 2012

Demystifying the Male- 7

 Welcome to the latest segment of
Demystifying the Male



What is it about boobs that fascinate men? Shape? Size? Real vs fake?


Jose: TITTIES we love them all, big, little, hand cuff size....real......fake I don’t discriminate. It’s what we know WOMEN HAVE!!!!!

Vile: I admire the female body. Breast I prefer small 32A maybe a B. I have dated women with implants, most look good in clothes, but when the bra comes off, you know.

Phil: Honestly, while I like boobs, like to play with them and suck on them, I'm not particularly fascinated by them (I'm really a leg man!) although small, hard nipples will definitely get my attention, and hold it! Shape? Round, not long. Size? Small to medium, and definitely real--no fake. 

Ramrod: What is it about boobs that fascinates me? Well, I am not a boob man but I do appreciate a nice rack.  What draws me.......the softness.  I like a women who is soft and curvy and what is more soft and curvy than a boob.  Shape, I really don't have a shape preference.  Size, I guess that is determined by the woman's build.  I have seen big tits and small tits, and I have been turned on by both.  I guess the only thing I could come up with is they should look somewhat proportioned to her body.  I have never got a chance to play with a fake set to pass proper judgement.  So basing on visual alone I would have to say real.  Mainly because the ones I can tell are fake from visual are because they are altered to the point they don't look natural.  Bigger is not always better.  The one thing you didn't ask is what is my favorite part of a boob.  Most women show off the top of her cleavage but my favorite is side-boob.  Anyone can show the top of their tits but not many outfits show the sides. 


Sexiest thing about a woman? Least sexiest?
 
Vile: The sexiest thing about a woman , her ass and thighs. Least Nail polish that is flaking. Again one of the first things I notice



Phil: For me the sexiest thing about a woman is smiling eyes. It's really awesome when a woman smiles and her eyes smile as much as her mouth. The least sexy...it's toss-up. In the physical arena excessively large boobs are a turn-off for me, as is body odor. I also don't like a woman who's pretentious or has a negative attitude. You know...the constant complainer?

Jose: Sexiest physically, is a cute face and fat ass. Sexiest mentally, is confidence ( but not all that attitude). Least sexiest physically, shit let me think....I guess feet. lol (just take care of them please!) And mentally I dislike a stuck up B*T*H excuse my French. lol

Ramrod: What's the sexiest thing about a woman... her softness.  They say opposites attract and that is true.  Men are rough and hard and women are smooth and soft.  I think a woman with a soft body is sexy as hell.  You don't have to be overweight to have a soft body but when you don't need an X-ray machine to see bones, you need to eat something. I have been with a woman who had no meat on her bones and it was like banging a skeleton.  I like running my hand over the curves of her body and I don't want it to feel like I am fondling a dude.  You can still have muscle, just don't make yourself look like a castrated Arnold Schwarzenegger.

What's the least sexiest thing about a woman.... When she has a bitchy attitude.  No matter how hot she seemed or how sexy the clothes, if her attitude is bitchy, I am not thinking dick slap, she needs a good bitch slap.  No, I will never hit a woman (spankings don't count? Right?) but I know a few women that would line up to do it for me.  Oh and the definition of bitchy attitude is 24-7-365 why the hell does there have to be a leap year, men suck, women envy me, my job sucks, I am better than every one and noting anyone else does it ever good enough attitude.



Your balls....discuss How do men want them played with? Tugged, rolled, squeezed?
(This question is for my Cabal sister, Sasha... here you go hon.)
 
Vile: I like to have my balls rubbed at night while in bed watching TV. This puts me in the relaxed mode. So it is required nightly.


Phil: Well, what can I say about balls? They're sensitive and love attention, especially when there's a blowjob involved. They can be very annoying when they stick to my leg or fall out the leg of my boxers, and they're very hard to shave...or so I've heard *shifty eyes*. As for how to play with them, rolled! Definitely rolled! Tugging and squeezing can involve pain, and even if inadvertent that's not cool. Even sucking can be too much, especially if the woman gets excited.


Jose: I liked my balls rubbed with, kissed and licked. Roll them in yea hands......PLEASE PLAY WITH MY BALLS lol But I never had them squeezed.

Ramrod: My balls.... How do I like them played with? Tugged, rolled, and squeezed .... Yes please and don't forget rubbed and patted.  Nothing rough, just show them some attention, some gentle stimulation.  Remember they're are two of them in there, so show them some individuality attention.  Roll one around with your fingers, and then move to the other side.  Special treat is if you have nails, grip them one at a time with your finger nail tips.  Not enough pressure to hurt but just enough to know you are in control.  Just a gentle reminder you could cause immense pain but give great pleasure. It is part dominance and part danger that make it pleasurable. 

My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:

Jose Da Hood from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio


Mr. Vile Woods blogger, Dominant, all around open guy. Check out his blog HERE.



Phil Richards Awesome hubs of my fellow erotic romance author, Anya Richards.


Ramrod Director of Project Management for Ellora's Cave Publishing  If it plugs into a wall, battery operated, needs built, rebuilt, lifted, driven, fixed or figured out.........that's me







If you have other questions you'd like to pose, ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

6 comments:

  1. Very brave and much appreciated, men. Hmm...I'll have to think about a question to ask. For now, I'll be absorbing all this valuable information and possibly entering it into a spreadsheet to use in my work. *whistling innocently*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ask, we tell. Will have to let us know if something we say inspires a book. :-)

      Delete
  2. First thing I did was check my nail polish. Check. We're good to go.

    I love how open and brutally honest y'all are. As always, the answers are fantastic. This is great information for us ladies to have. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the insight, guys. It's always interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's always interesting to hear it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. I'm surprised there wasn't anyone volunteering to do the rubbing, licking, sucking, rolling of said balls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness, men with some sense. Who on earth would like fake boobs over what nature gave a woman.

    ReplyDelete