Thursday, December 13, 2012

Demystifying the Male- 6

 Welcome to the latest segment of
Demystifying the Male


 I'm introducing a few new men who have agreed to be brave and open. Give them all a wave, and don't scare them off.


What's a turn on that a woman would never guess to be true?


Jose: I have no idea, cuz men get turned on by almost everything women do. Can be from bending over to see that ass or tits, to stretching all those curves we want to explore. Smiling just cuz she’s hot as fuck, to running and jumping to see that ass and tits bounce. I love a lady with a sexy voice, or a woman that is aggressive and knows what she wants. That’s not slutty its HOT!!! And my last one is just a messy day; females don’t realize us guys like ya’ll dolled down in a t-shirt and sweats. Also be ya self, that’s sexy as hell.
 
Vile: A turn on. Dressing and undressing in front of her man. My mind is always in the gutter. 

Phil: Sometimes a woman will stand or walk a certain way and you catch a glimpse of her pubic mound through her clothes and that can be very hot. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about camel toe here, just a slight protrusion. Not every woman is buff that way, and it's even rarer now than it was, maybe because more women are waxing off their pubic hair but that little glimpse just makes a man want to put his face down there.

Ramrod: A pregnant woman, bet you never saw that coming.  Here are my reasons why.....1: Most women think they are fat and ugly but I say Curvy and Sexy.  Yah, her belly and boobs get bigger, but her mons pubis gets larger also.  2: Along with being softer, comes a change in taste and smell of her pussy.  From what I am told by my friends who have, It's some of the best fine dining a man can ask for.  3: No need for condoms or pulling out, she is already pregnant.  So sit back and stay seated until the ride comes to a complete stop. Thank you and have a nice day.  4: Some women get hornier which is a bonus for us guys who like reasons 2 and 3.
***Lea's note: I totally didn't see the preggy ladies figuring into this, but he makes some great points!



Single most important thing they've learned about women? Love? Sex?

Vile: What I have learned:

Women require communication.

Love can be painful. 

Sex. I think it is important to learn your partners body, knowing where and when to touch, a form of foreplay if you will. Many men look over feelings when it comes to sex.


Jose: Women love a LOYAL man, they will put up with so much more bullshit than a man will. I love ya’ll for that, no lie. Us men just need a lil’ more time to realize, well not realize but appreciate, the GREAT WOMEN. And for sex: WOMEN ARE ALL FREAKS, NO MATTER WHAT, WITH THE RIGHT GUY!!!! 
*** Lea's Note: damn straight we are. LOL


Phil: I think the most important thing I've learned about women is that we're absolutely equal, that women are exactly as capable or incapable as men, and what makes the difference is the attitude the woman has about herself and her life. Women control their own lives in every way, so if they choose to be "incapable" of doing something, it really is a choice. I like to see women who don't need a man to complete her or take care of her life and get shit done, she's doing it herself. When a woman like that has a man in her life it's because she invited him in, not because she needed him, but because she wanted him, and that's sooo good for the guy!

Love? If you truly love someone, you willingly work at it. You care about how the other person is feeling, what they want, and want to support them, no matter what. You love them even when they annoy you or you're at odds, and you work through those times to be able to hold on to the love.



When it comes to sex the most important thing I've learned is that the more pleasure the woman has, the more turned on I am too. So it's no longer just a matter of finding my own satisfaction, but a journey to both of us finding maximum pleasure. Patience, patience, patience...don't rush...patience...
 
Ramrod: Single most important thing they've learned about women.......  Don't try and put logic into hormones.  2+2 does not always equal 4. Sometimes it is 4.028782762414183991010013044929391928647378 When you are trying to argue with a woman when her hormones are raging,  Just accept her reasoning as it is what it is.  Her thinking is fueled by hormones, feeling and emotions and logic does not always apply.  Not saying she is wrong, just you have to view it from her stand point.

Single most important thing I've learned about Love you can never predict when it happens.  You may say I Love You and never truly feel it until that day it smacks you in the face.  The best way for me to describe it is in Andy Griggs song She's More, He has the plan for the perfect woman and finds he fall in love with someone different.  She's not at all what I was looking for......She's more.

Single most important thing I've learned about sex is do unto others as you would have them do to you.  You want her to suck down your blow-pop, then you better be ready eat a slice of putang pie.....  MMMmmmmmm Pie..... sorry distracted...  You give her a mind blown orgasm or two...or three and she will want to return the favor.  The key is to not focus on yourself but on your partner.  I am prepared to give her the orgasm of a lifetime and not get my own nut off.  Because of that, I have never been left hanging.
*** Lea Note: Randy, you should be teaching classes on this. Nicely said!
 


My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:

Jose Da Hood from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio


Mr. Vile Woods blogger, Dominant, all around open guy. Check out his blog HERE.



Phil Richards Awesome hubs of my fellow erotic romance author, Anya Richards.


Ramrod Director of Project Management for Ellora's Cave Publishing  If it plugs into a wall, battery operated, needs built, rebuilt, lifted, driven, fixed or figured out.........that's me







If you have other questions you'd like to pose, ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

13 comments:

  1. What a great interview!! Thanks guys! I love hearing it from a man's perspective! Now I just need to email this link to my husband.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL These guys do a great job letting it all hang out! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love the new guys. I promised I would be good and behave (like you guys would want that anyway, hee), so I'll just say this has been enlightening. Thank you for your honesty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Had a lot of fun, looking forward to next week

      Delete
  3. Awesome answers! Welcome to DtM, new menz! It's great hearing things from y'all point of view. I especially love Phil's answer about seeing women who don't need a man to complete them. Can I get a hooah and a fist bump?

    Now I suddenly feel like singing "Independent Women"...but I won't because I can't sing. I really appreciate y'all answering these questions, guys. It's always great seeing things from someone else's perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope we have given you guys some good info to write me some naughty EC for Men stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you did come to the right place for that. ;-)

      Delete
    2. I'm working on it right now LOL

      Delete
    3. Ohhh, do I get a sneek peek :-)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for taking part in this guys. My best part? Having a man admit that women are equals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Lea's note: I totally didn't see the preggy ladies figuring into this" Not many men will admit it either

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers, and Ramrod's were eye opening. I don't think there are many men who find pregnant sexy. My husband sure as hell didn't. But he's in a world all by himself most of the time.
    Thanks for bringing in new guys. Truthful answers are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phil's a little shy, but I'll try and get him to come on one day to interact. When I asked him for a picture to post, he said he has a face for radio, so nuh-uh :) Danica, his coming to realize women are completely equal is even more astonishing when you consider where he's coming from...a highly paternalistic society where, although women shoulder the majority of the burdens (as always) men are still often treated like pashas. I lucked out... :D

    ReplyDelete