Thursday, December 6, 2012

Demystifying the Male- 5



Welcome to another installment of 
Demystifying the Male


Week 5 is going to center around fun questions that other authors have asked me to include in the line up...


Pros and cons of standard sex positions: mercenary, doggie, cowgirl?

Jose: I like them all, only con to me is a dry pussy lol. but i like the doggie position feels the best to me. Fuck ol girl from the back smacking ass, grabbing hair!! cant beat that but getting rode is a great sight too with tits bouncing. DAMN now i cant pick one lol


Justin: Pros: easy and quick (good for parents of young ones). Best positions when it comes to longevity. Cons: can get boring if used too often.


This one is from another Cabal member:
I have a question regarding vocalness during sex. If you know, I mean really know, that a girl is enjoying sex does it matter if she's not very vocal (meaning screaming, yelling or moaning loudly)? Or is it something about the sounds of Passion that makes it that much more enjoyable for you?

Jose: If the girl is enjoying it that's great! It turns me on even more if the the girl is vocal! It just gives me an extra power lol, to make her scream or moan more! ITS JUST HOT!
Justin: I love hearing a girl moan and scream. Not too loudly, tho. That gets annoying. It definitely can make me more turned on if she is vocal.

Which senses (sight, hearing, smell) would you least like to lose, which would you not mind as much?

Jose: I don't wanna lose sight at all, just my favorite sense then hearing. I wanna see everything in life. I guess i wont mind losing smell that's my pick.

Justin: Least like to lose : sight  Ok to lose: smell


My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:
Justin Whitfieldonof our resident Cavemen, author and bar owner of The End Zone Sports Bar and Grill. If you haven't read Take It Off! check it out on AmazonB&N and Ellora's Cave.
Paperback release date is Dec 20. Check our ad out in the current cosmopolitan magazine .
Jose from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio. If you haven't caught their show, go check it out. There is some funny shit goin' on at the Cave!

If you have other questions you'd like posted in an up coming segment, leave me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

5 comments:

  1. As usual, the guys knock it out of the park! I had to laugh at Justin's practically about sexual positions. He's right, as any parent of young children knows, but it still made me laugh.

    Thanks for being here and for your honesty, guys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin's answer reminds me of my cousin and her husband who were trying to get one off while their 5 year old was napping. She knocked on the door and said, "I know what y'all are doing in there!" LOL "Easy and quick" hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND, easy to cover up... "No, Mommy and Daddy are just snuggling". ROFL

      Delete
  3. I swear these are my favorite blog posts ever! Justin and Jose are such great sports. I love their candid and straightforward answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok got it lol. Thanks for ?s and just keeping it 100 lol

    ReplyDelete