Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sensual Saturday- Danica Avet


I've been hanging around a totally awesome author, Danica Avet, since Romanticon. I'm featuring her book, Primal Song, this week for Sensual Saturday because it just rocks. Bear and lion shifters? Oh, yes, yes there are. Check out the blurb and snippet below.

Blurb:
Deputy Daisy Picou is not impressed when Ram Reinhardt prowls into town all rock star swagger and big cat ego. She’s been burned by a lion before and has no intention of playing the fool twice. But with one scorching glance the mating frenzy ignites and passion trumps reason. An intense first encounter levels Daisy’s reservations—and most of her living room. And she’s not so sure she minds.

Ram Reinhardt has burned through and brushed aside just about every adrenaline-inducing thrill life’s thrown at him. But Daisy sets the gold standard for a premium rush. Her combative personality should turn him off, but every time they fight they end up in bed, or on the floor, or against a wall—and the sex is always more combustible than the time before. He’s not about to give that up. Ever.



Here's a sexy snippet:

"I normally don’t like wrestling before fucking, but I could definitely start to enjoy it," he rasped against her ear.
Okay, she should not be melting back into him. She should definitely not moan as he cradled her breasts in his big palms, his thumbs flicking over her nipples. But she did and there was no stopping the rush of heat between her legs at the contact.
"I can’t do this," she whispered.
"My nose tells me otherwise."
Some big-ass bear she turned out to be. She wilted at his words. Her robe slid off her shoulders to pool on the floor, the tie having given up the fight when he knocked her down. He bent his knees so the hard crown of his cock nestled right up against the slick lips of her pussy and glided back and forth. Her heart thumped in time with his slow, easy movements. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment and arousal at how wet she was for him, for a complete fucking stranger.
"I…physically, yes, I can do this, but I shouldn’t," she protested weakly. Hell, she leaned forward and arched her hips back.
Ram’s cock settled between her folds, their combined slickness helping him slide along her groove. Her breath hitched every time the head of his cock brushed over her clit. She clenched her hands into fists against the wall, rocking her hips back to meet his gentle thrusts.
"Why not?" he whispered against her nape. His fingers pinched and teased her nipples. "Why not enjoy this?"
Yeah, why not? You want him, he wants you. It isn’t like he wants to mate you. It’s just sex. Oh the temptation was there, or rather behind her with a huge cock and clever hands, but she’d promised herself she’d settle down. This was not settling down and being responsible. This was insanity. "I," she gasped sharply when his hips jerked against her, his cock nudging her clit. "You. I don’t know you," she said in a rush. God, she was panting as if she’d just run a damn race.

Ram, of course, sounded just fine. No panting or moaning from him. The bastard. "My name’s Ramsey Reinhardt," he nibbled on the tendon between her neck and shoulder, "I’m the lead singer for Saber. I was born in Chicago. I love my mother. I played football, baseball and was a member of the school choir." One of his hands slid down her stomach to settle right above her mound. "I moved to Los Angeles when I was eighteen, joined a rock band, and that’s it." He spread her folds with two fingers to gently stroke another over her swollen clit. "I saw this gorgeous woman tonight and couldn’t take my eyes off her," he whispered into her ear, his tongue tracing it. "I had to have her, wanted to talk to her after the show, but she left."
Daisy whimpered, her hips rocking on his cock as he increased her pleasure with the steady stroking of his finger. She was going to come immediately if he didn’t stop. As though he heard her thoughts, his finger slowed, but his hips kept up the slow, rhythmic slide of his cock through her folds. Her eyes crossed. "I tried to forget about her," he continued in a softer voice. "I tried to stay away from her, but I couldn’t. I need her—you, Daisy."
His voice throbbed with sincerity.
He stopped moving against her, stopped the delicious torture that left her sopping wet. The growing ache in her womb increased at the loss of his cock dragging against her. The orgasm he’d steadily built in her stumbled to a standstill, waiting for something. He was waiting for something.
Her permission.
Daisy tried to think. She really did. She tried to remember why this was a bad idea, tried to recall the goals she set up for herself, but the gnawing hunger in her body for the lion wouldn’t let go. It demanded he sate her needs. The fuzziness in her head didn’t help, making it harder to think rationally.
"Say yes, Daisy," he ordered softly, his hands on her hips, extended claws lightly piercing her skin.

Want to read the rest? It can be purchased through Amazon, B&N or at Ellora's Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment