Thursday, November 29, 2012

Demystifying the Male- 4


Welcome to another installment of 
Demystifying the Male 



This is from one of the Cabal. She seems to giggle when getting a lil' slap with her tickle.  
Do men really enjoy slapping a woman's ass during sex, and if so why?
Justin: We love slapping a woman's ass! " Who's your daddy!" is usually followed. Little pain feels so good. Naughty girl slaps on the ass for her being a bad girl is always next...lol!

Jose: Yes I love to slap a girls ass during sex!!! Little pain is pleasure but also a dominant thang!!!


Why do guys sit, with a hand down their pants, and fondle their 'boone & tackle' all the time?
Justin: I never sit with my hand down my pants. No Al Bundy here. I have all girls in the house so I even hold my gas. Lol.
***As I told Justin, he's a good guy. My hubs teaches my two daughters how to compete in burbing contests.

Jose: I don't sit with my hands in my pants. But every once in a while I'll fix my sack or junk, if uncomfortable, or when hot balls might stick and need fixing. LOL


Do guys really measure their cocks? And see how far they can shoot jiz when they come? Is it a competition in the gym or changing rooms or are cocks just cocks after awhile?


Justin: All guys have measured. It's due to curiosity and because everyone seems to talk about it without talking about it.

The jiz distance is for the girls enjoyment. Wait. No, it's for mine.

And gym room etiquette is ...do not look down!


Alex: Guys DO measure their dicks. I have to admit, I don't have much insight into this phenomenon except I am positive that every guy has measured their dick. Every guy.

Shooting:
Shooting a powerful load is always welcome, but any load will do: a weak one, a three day-er, or an all out geyser. Remember that we are men and will take just about any kind of attention when it comes to our cocks....within reason.

The locker room: After about the sixth grade, the novelty of cocks kind of wears off. We have them. They vary in size, shape and color. They also change with age...unfortunately. We like them to be admired and stroked once in a while, some more than others. Really that's about it.


Jose: Guys do it just to do it, curiously I think. But, I like to see where I am shooting my nut if its not getting swallowed. lol

My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:
Justin Whitfield, one of our resident Cavemen, author and bar owner of The End Zone Sports Bar and Grill. If you haven't read Take It Off! check it out on Amazon, B&N and Ellora's Cave.
Jose from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio

Alex Carreras, Siren Bookstrand author of MM contemporary and paranormal stories, and all around great guy.

If you have other questions you'd like posted in an up coming segment, leave me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

5 comments:

  1. Man, I love you guys. Have I mentioned that? I'm sure I'll have a question later *evil grin* but now it's time to get my daughter to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again...enlightening post. And really? I got nothing to add to this. It could be the cold medication, but I believe my curiosity is appeased on these questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Justin, you're saying that at the gym guys don't look at each other's cock and wonder if they are bigger than the other guy? I don't think I've ever seen a guy shoot across the room, or anywhere.

    Lea, are there going to be questions about masterbation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julianne, I'll share your question with Justin. LOL

    Oh, and YES, masturbation is one of the topics that'll take me weeks to cover. Everyone seems mighty interested in it.Perhaps next week we'll start to cover that.

    Thanks for stopping my and leaving a comment.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete