Thursday, November 22, 2012

Demystifying the Male- 3


Happy Thanksgiving!

This weeks questions are on the lighter side.  

Also, the guys won't be around to answer follow up questions. Anything you post will get answered later in the week.



What are you most thankful for right now in your life?

Justin: I am thankful for my family and life in general. Everyday, I remind myself how lucky I am to just be alive and have a beautiful and healthy family.

Jose: My beautiful daughter and strong single mother!!! Hands Down!!!!




What it is (honestly) that attracts a man to a specific woman when faced with an array of women to hit on. 

Jose: What attracts me to certain woman start with face, and then off course their assets (tits and ass) I am more of an ass man, especially if it’s just on the fucking side only. If she know what she wants to DO is always a BIG TURN ON!!!

Justin: We all have our preferences and what turns us on. Some people settle for what they feel they can obtain. Others go after the girls that make them just melt. It's all about the chemistry.


My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:
Justin Whitfield, one of our resident Cavemen, author and bar owner of The End Zone Sports Bar and Grill. If you haven't read Take It Off! check it out on Amazon, B&N and Ellora's Cave.
Jose from Ellora's Cave and the Cave Chaos Radio



If you have other questions you'd like to posed in an up coming segment, leave me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the answers, guys. And thank you, Lea, for this great blog. I look forward to Thursdays. :)

    Wishing everyone a happy holiday,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if there would be a post this week. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't get trampled too bad on Friday while shopping.
    Would you let a woman tie you up?
    I'm trying to be good, really I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, ladies. Julianne, I added your question to the list. I have a whole 'kink' post for Dec, so I'll add that one to it (although we both know that's not nearly kinky enough). LOL

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right about that! *eg* How kinky can we get?

      Delete