Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Coming Thursday- Demystifying the Male


Demystifying the Male 
Every Thursday!


I'll be asking the questions you've all had about men, sexuality and anything else I can think of. Some of the questions have been kindly given to me from readers and other authors. Some are things I've just wondered forever.


The guys I roped into answering each week will be open, honest and candid. Spilling the beans on their secrets, or at least what we assume are secrets. Telling all, illuminating the creatures we affectionately call men.



My fearless, mostly permanent men, o' the hour are:
 
Jose from Cave Chaos Radio. If you haven't listened, you need to... right now! I mean it... GO! I'll wait...

Justin Whitfield, one of our resident Cavemen, author and bar owner of The End Zone Sports Bar and Grill.















Do you have a question that's been burning in your mind that only a man could answer?  


Want to know something that even your better half won't answer?


Ever read something in a erotic book about a man and wondered if it was true?


Ask your questions by leaving me a comment, shooting me an email or finding me on Facebook or Twitter. I'll make sure your questions are answered. Make sure you come back and visit every Thursday for another installment. First one is in two days!

10 comments:

  1. I've got one:

    Why do guys sit, with a hand down their pants, and fondle their 'boone & tackle' all the time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question, Amy. I'll make sure the boys answer this. I've always wondered the same thing, actually!

      Lea

      Delete
  2. I have a question regarding vocalness (my made up word) during sex. If you know, I mean really know, that a girl is enjoying sex does it matter if she's not very vocal (meaning screaming, yelling or moaning loudly)? Or is it something about the sounds of Passion that makes it that much more enjoyable for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, awesome question, Grif! I've added it to the list.

      Lea

      Delete
  3. How is it most men get away with having a great body image? The majority of women look in the mirror and see an overweight, flabby old hag. Yet men who shouldn't be wearing speedos, will strut around in one and think "Yeah, baby, you like what you're looking at, don't you?" How do guys survive puberty with confidence in their attractiveness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danica- That's a great question. I'm interested to see how they answer this one!

      Lea

      Delete
  4. Good questions thus far.....if a woman approaches you what goes through your mind? Is this intimidating or exciting? Are aggressive women preferable to shy ones our does it matter.

    Also, I just pinched your butt.....what do you do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sasha- awesome. I'll add them to the list. Can I officially call you a cheeky monkey for pinching their asses? LOL

      Lea

      Delete
  5. Knowing that both of you are married, do you share with your wives everything that happens at work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one, Dalton. I'll definitely add that one to the list.

      Lea

      Delete