Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Romanticon Through the Writer's Eyes

I was all set to write about my experience at Romanticon, but Danica Avet did a great job. So, read her blog and help her come up with questions for the Cavemen!


I’m back again with another recap of RomantiCon 2012. Before I get to the meat of the post I have a special announcement. I worked my ass off to hunt track down each of EC’s cavemen to ask them one special question: Would they mind being interviewed here on my blog. And you know what they said? They’d love to! The things I do to try to make y’all happy. You want the sexy menz? I’m going to bring them to you, but you have to work for it first.
I’m giving you until Monday, October 22 to come up with some questions you’d like me to ask these wonderful men. And they are wonderful. Please leave your questions in the comments and I’ll compile them for the guys next week so we can all get to know the Cavemen a little better.
And now, the rest of the story…

To read the rest... click here

No comments:

Post a Comment