Monday, October 29, 2012

Caveman Friday- Christian Boeving

As you know, Romantion 2012 was just two weeks ago. I don't think I've ever had so much fun in so little time in my life. One of the big draws and definitely one of the best parts of the conference were the Cavemen. Picture those lovely men you see on Ellora's Cave covers. In the flesh... all that hard, muscular flesh. There you go, now you've got the picture.


Danica Avet was a smart woman and hooked them all into interviewing on her blog. Yes, I'm jealous too! LOL But, she's sharing them with all of us. Today's interviewee is Christian Boeving!

 Yummy, right?

Teaser from the interview:

Q) What was I like in high school?

I was literally that quintessential skinny kid who got beaten up daily
for his $1.25 in lunch money. Being the nerd of the school AND being the focus of the school bully for years doesn't exactly win you
friends OR girlfriends. At fifteen years old, I'd finally had enough...so I ran away and never went back. From five years old and until the day I left, I'd lived in Poplar Bluff, Missouri and I found
myself that junior year of highschool in Fairfax, Virginia. It was then that my life took a drastic departure from what I'd been used to. Never really ever having new kids move into that tiny town I lived in, I'd never witnessed what I now know to be the strange Universal law that the "new kid" in school is automatically thrust into the school limelite, thus being thrust into "popularity" actually by default. Ultimately it becomes your choice to either find a way to remain popular or digress back to the shadows and the Land of Misfit Toys.  I had never felt anything like "popularity" before...I liked it....and I still do.



If you want to read the full interview or ask Christian some questions click HERE to go to Danica's blog. He'll be stopping in throughout the day to answer your questions and bask in your adoration!

Friday we'll be pimping the adorable and sexy Justin Whitfield!

No comments:

Post a Comment