Tuesday, June 12, 2012

News, an update, and all that jazz

It has been a while since I did a catch-everyone up blog post. Grab a soda or coffee and sit with me for a little bit while I fill you in on what's been going on in the Lea world. 
 

Another Taste of Destiny has been accepted in the EC for Men line at Ellora's Cave! 

Cain's Salvation has released and is climbing the MF Bestseller list. Cain is the first of a string of males getting a book in the Genophyte series. He's a hotty with a touching problem. LOL Not that kind, pervs! He's empathic and can sense emotions from objects people have touched. Samantha needs saving, but might just save Cain in the end. 


Half in Love, my first paranormal erotic romance, should be hitting Amazon any day. Until then Willie and Nick are hanging out on the Siren website. Willie, short for Willimena, is a shifter-vampire hybrid. If you want the backstory you can read her prologue at www.leabarrymire.com/half-in-love. Can Willie fight Fate, or will the crazy bitch that Fate is, get her way and find Willie her mate?

I've also got two bloghops in the works. The first starts Thursday. I'm talking about being lovestruck and what makes for a great, sweep-you-off-your-feet romance. Check back on Thursday for details.

Other than reading, a lot, I've been working on my next WIP. Accidentally Yours is another shifter book. It will be book one in a series set in a fictional Virginia mountain town. Love is in the air...

Thanks for visiting and catching up with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment