Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yummy Ink- Tattoo Tuesday

I have been drooling over others' tattoo art for years. I do not have ink, although I think soon I will be getting something done. I LOVE men with ink. I don't know what it is about it, but something about a man with tattoos is just so scrumptious.


A few of my upcoming heroes will be inked. Adam, the second male in the Genophyte series, will have quite the impressive design. A few of my shifters also carry ink. I have a series coming soon that will have heroines with mystical tattoos based on their powers.

So, for my first Tattoo Tuesday I went in search of some different pics, different designs, inspiration, etc. I hope you enjoy! 


2 comments:

  1. I love tribal tattoos, but before you get one yourself you might want to travel over to http://ugliesttattoos.failblog.org/ and see why one must be very cautions about the artist as well as his/her ability to spell well.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna,

      My hubby is always on websites looking at "bad" tats. If and when I decide to get one it'll be with a good artist. I have a few biker friends that go to one specific guy that does WONDERFUL work. LOL

      Lea

      Delete