Tuesday, May 1, 2012

News and Stuff

First off, Happy Tuesday morning. I wanted to just do a wrap up blog to cover some cool news from the last few day.




Half in Love coverart is in. It's wonderful and perfect. That also means preorder time is just around the corner, hopefully in the next day or so.



Alpha in Hiding, a paranormal erotic romance, is contracted with Ellora's Cave! Whoot! The email arrived yesterday morning. I have no actual information beyond that, but to have a second story contracted with them is very exciting. This book was a blast to write. Emily is a high strung, bitchy alpha female tasked with getting Seth more in touch with his wolfy side. The two of them are great together and I loved writing an alpha female!



The Chocolates and Roses Blog Hop is starting in just a couple of days. I've really enjoyed coordinating it and hope it goes well for all the participants!


I finally have an author's website and banner. So, now its all official! You can take a look at it here www.leabarrymire.com. I had a great time playing as I wrote bits to put on there. I'm sure it will get better as I learn more about the design and have more stuff to add! :o)



That about sums up my week and weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment