Friday, May 11, 2012

New release and what's next

Half in Love released on Thursday and I'm still riding that wave. I love this story and I'm waiting anxiously to see how people like it. Willie was a fantastic heroine to write! She's spunky and doesn't take crap from anyone. 



Half Insane is about half written. It will focus on Alex, a jackass of a vamp who is introduced in Half in Love. Willie and her mate, Nick, are in this one, too, but it focuses mainly on Alex and his intended. The heroine is another strong minded female named Paige. Oh, and you'll meet some long lost siblings!



Cain's Salvation is releasing in a few weeks. I don't have a cover yet, but it won't be long. Cain and his merry band of brothers are genetic experiments created as super soldiers. Cain was the first to get a story, but Adam is hot on his heels. I'll be starting Adam's story in a few weeks. 




Valentine Master and Alpha in Hiding have been contracted with Ellora's Cave. I have cover art for Valentine Master but no dates. As soon as I have them I will be filling everyone in. I have one more book waiting for approval with them, Another Taste of Destiny. I wrote it specifically for their EC for Men series.









Where does that leave me with writing ideas? I have so many started... I'm working on a naughty fairytale loosely based on the Cinderella story. The working title is Bound at the Ball. It will be another BDSM-lite sci-fi story. Its been fun to work on during my spare minutes. 








 
I also have a contemporary MFM menage started about flyfishing, well, and other extra curricular things! :) It's about half way done. I like the characters but the conflict is weak. I'm waiting for inspiration to hit!



No comments:

Post a Comment