Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kreative Blogger Award Nominee


I've been nominated for a
 Kreativ Blogger Award
by


 


Thank you so much, Sue!  This is really awesome. 

If you haven't read anything by Sue, I would recommend Mountain Devil. It's definitely a spanking good suspense. :)



The Kreativ Blogger rules say I must:
  • Thank my nominator
  • Provide a link to his/her blog
  • List 7 things readers might find interesting about me
  • And nominate 7 others


7 things about me:
1.  I'm married to my high school sweetheart

2.  I absolutely love Disney World and would go without the kids if I could 

3.  I love flyfishing!

4.  I've actually howled with real wolves during a full moon in the middle of winter. Talk about goose bumps!

5.  I've driven the German autobahn at 100 plus miles an hour, windows down, and singing to Chumba Whumba

6. I'm left handed in everything except firing a weapon, then I'm right handed.

7.  I'm the oldest in my family, A-type personality and all.



I nominate these 7 authors:
1.  Carolyn Rosewood
2.   Rita Bay
3.  Casey Crow
4. Nicole Morgan
5.  Stacey Espino
6.  Camile Carson
7.  Nikki Brandyberry





4 comments:

  1. You are too kind kiddo - You are the inspiration and hard work behind the blog hop. Hop over and win that trophy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sauce! That was interesting.

    ReplyDelete