Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Interview with Hennessee Andrews

I had the great pleasure of sitting down with Hennessee Andrews and asking her about her book that released today. Sit back with a cup of coffee and get to know her a little better.

So, Hennessee, tell me a little bit about the book that is releasing.


Damon: The Texas Senator’s Sons 1 is about a lonely florist who meets a hot cowboy, becomes a stripper, gets snared in an FBI investigation, and fall in love in one week!

Meet Regan O'Connor, who plunges into a world of stripping and fabulous sex with Damon Radcliff, who fails to mention that he's the Texas senator's son. That little tidbit of information would have been helpful to know before Regan got herself involved in Damon's idiotic scheme of proving his brother's stripping fiancée is up to no good. Regan steps into the shady world of stripping to find that the fiancée-to-be is a very bad girl and more.

All Regan ever wanted was to look back on her life and know that she lived for the moment and smile while reminiscing. She gets that and more. Regan also finds her inner stripper, confidence in herself, unimaginable sex, and an adventure of a lifetime.
Damon (MF)
Buy Link


Would you say you are a plotter or a pantser?

I fly by the seat of my pants and I’m definitely a pantser. I generally have a weak plot to start with, but I allow my characters to come alive and take over. They let me know which way to go.  Sometimes, love is the plot.


What do you think makes a great hero?

I believe a great hero is a man that isn’t perfect. He learns and grows, faces turmoil and tough decisions.  In all his imperfections, he conceals a good and pure heart, although at times he’s made mistakes.

Do you have anything in common with your characters?

With the heroines I believe I do. I write about imperfect women that need to learn and grow. So far, my heroines are strong, self sufficient, have dreams, and goals. They are for the most part witty, with a sarcastic tone from time to time, and don’t take guff off anyone. My mother always said, “Can’t never could do anything.” I believed her and push myself to carry on, even when times are tough. My heroines have to grow a set of balls sooner or later. I don’t like weakness.

Coffee of tea?

Both, I drink coffee in the morning and sweet tea in the afternoon. I’m from the South and sweet tea is a common staple in my household. If tea isn’t available, I drink Mt. Dew. Gosh, I’ve got to quit that stuff.

Wine or beer?

Definitely beer. I’m just a simple country girl, and little redneck. I’d rather be wearing my boots and jeans sipping on a beer over wearing a cocktail dress with a dainty glass of wine any day.



What are you currently working on, or what’s on the horizon?

Currently, I’m working on Drake, the third in the Texas Senator’s Sons series. The second in the series is Drew and it is due out May 29th. After that, I have a paranormal erotic romance that I’ve been working on that I desperately need to finish!

What do you do when you’re not writing?

I work a part-time job, six days a week. Like many other women, I do the usual household chores that I can’t stand. I’m not very domestic and generally joke about firing the maid. I have two girls and a husband that keep me busy, along with our farm where we raise cattle and wheat. I’m a jack of all trades and a master of none.

How can you fans find you on the net?

 
Fans can find me on my website: www.hennesseeandrews.com   
My blog: http://hennesseeandrews.blogspot.com
Twitter: @HennesseeAndrew


Thank you so much for visiting with us. Stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Release Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment