Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cain's Salvation - Cover Reveal

It seems like everyday lately I'm posting a new cover... awesome, but it reminds me that I have SO much writing to do!

Cain's Salvation is book 1 in the Genophyte series. Cain was one of the first genophytes, a genetically engineered group of soldiers. He bought his freedom and was living a fulfilling life. Samantha Bridgestone threw his tranquility out the window with a cry for help and a single picture.
Releasing June 5th



Here is an unedited snippet:


“I know you’re fully capable of walking, but I haven’t been able to touch another human being in so long that I don’t want to stop now. If you don’t mind, I’d like to keep holding you for a while.” Cain stopped in the hallway and pressed her against the wall, kissing her until her breath came in little gasps. He smiled at her with a grin that would rival the famous Cheshire feline. “I will be busy soon enough with calls and other things. Right now, I want to hold a beautiful woman in my arms and enjoy her body.”
Sam sighed against his lips and closed her eyes. Damn, but he knows how to make me melt, she thought.
“Fine, I guess if you can keep calling me beautiful, I can keep letting you carry me.” She grinned and waved her hand toward the kitchen. “Onward, good sir. I need to be fed.”
She giggled as he set her on the cold counter in the kitchen. She kicked her legs like a kid as she watched him digging through the fridge looking for something to eat. The view of Cain’s towel-clad ass was something beautiful to behold. She wanted to toss the towel aside so she could watch him prepare food naked. The thought of all that glorious naked skin gleaming in fluorescent light made her blush. She swept her eyes up his back and caught the grin he was throwing her over his shoulder. Shit, caught again. She blushed even deeper at the amused look in his eyes.
“Like what you see?”
She cleared her throat and then grinned. She swept her eyes back down to his towel-covered butt. “I do, very much, but I was imagining the picture without the towel impeding my view of your delectable ass.”
Cain sputtered before standing and quickly turning to catch Sam by the waist. He wiggled between her legs and pulled her tight to his body. He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. She closed her eyes to savor the feel of his lips on hers and then gasped as cold air swished over her skin. Her eyes snapped open to find she was sitting naked on the counter with her towel pooled around her thighs. Her eyes widened when she found that his towel was gone as well. Cain pulled her flush against his waist and leaned forward to nibble on her collarbone.
“If I’m going to be naked for your perusal, then you’ll be for mine, right?” He grinned. He bent forward and captured a nipple in his mouth and teased it with languid swirls. She closed her eyes and thumped her head back against a cabinet door. Heat rushed through her body as he sucked her breast into his hot mouth. A soft moan escaped her lips.
Sam wrapped her legs around Cain and locked her ankles together over his hips. She pulled his body close to hers and ground her mound against his belly. She dug her fingers into his shoulders as he continued to circle her puckered nub with his hot tongue. She groaned when he moved his mouth with hot, wet, questing kisses to her other breast. A gasp whispered from between her lips when he bit down on her nipple at the same time as he snaked his hand between their bodies to rub on her swollen clit.
“God, Cain, that feels so good. Mmmmm, bite me harder.” Sam threw her head back and let herself sink into the delicious feeling of his mouth and hands on her. She could feel another orgasm starting to clench her muscles, and she chuckled.
“What’s so funny about what I’m doing to you?” Cain asked as he slipped his thumb into her dripping core. A groan escaped his lips, and he bent his head and licked a wet path up her neck, to her earlobe. “I don’t find any of this funny, you know.”
“It’s not funny…just that I don’t think I have ever had more than two orgasms in one day, and I’m ready to explode again. It’s like a world record for me, and it’s not even noon,” she answered with breathless gasps. Her eyes closed in bliss, and she moaned when he sucked on her neck. “Oh God. Rub me harder, please. I’m so close.”
Cain laughed low in his chest and bit her neck while rubbing her clit faster and harder. He slid his other hand around to her ass and slowly rubbed a finger against her anus. He rubbed her rosette at the same tempo as he rubbed her. She couldn’t help the keen that escaped her lips. He slid his mouth to a nipple again and sucked the nub into his mouth. She shuddered when he pressed it against the roof of his mouth.
Sam’s body clenched, and with a final flick of her nipple, he sent her over the edge into an abyss of pleasure. She gasped out a litany of praise for Cain’s lovemaking in breathy abandon. She chanted, “Oh my God, that was so good,” until he captured her mouth in an amused kiss.
“I think I like having you naked in the kitchen,” he laughed. He pulled her into his arms and she snuggled against him. She couldn’t help but melt into his arms. He was so warm and open, fun and sexy. “Now, I’m starving. Do you want me to make you a sandwich?”
Her eyes were still lidded with passion and pleasure when she looked up from his chest. She scowled at him and glanced down at the evidence of his arousal. “Don’t you want me to take care of that?”

 If you enjoyed this snippet keep an eye out for Sensual Sunday pieces in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment