Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thirteen Awesome Things from the Last Week

It's been one of those weeks that I will remember for the rest of my life. There's been excitement, nervousness, anticipation, and a whole host of other emotions. I wanted to share the top thirteen "things" that made my week not only wonderful but absolutely memorable.

1. My debut book released from Siren BookStrand
2. I sold my first book to a real person someplace in this world
3. I received my first ever book review, and it was good... 4 of 5
4. My first fanmail arrived via email
5. I celebrated my birthday
6. I connected with some of my favorite authors
7. My husband bought me a present for said birthday
8. I started planning a blog hop that now contains over 20 participants
9. My oldest daughter made me a b-day cake
10. My debut book released from Siren BookStrand (Oh, gotcha... I knows its a duplicate, but honestly I could fill each line with that statement!)
11. I got addicted to Twitter
12. My hubby made a wonderful dinner to celebrate my book and b-day
13. My debut book released! LOL

Thank you to everyone that has helped with comments, suggestions, blog spots, retweets, Facebook friending, etc. Without all of you most of the above wouldn't have happened.

Here's to another fabulous week, although another like this last one will make working the day job hard! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Having a book released and read is a wonderful feeling. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greg, Thanks for sharing the week with me. It's been a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. Congrats!!!! Sounds like a fab week to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete