Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hunky alien dudes and their books

Yes, I will admit it. I love sci-fi stories of beefy alien males. Maybe its all the sci-fi I read when I was a kid. Whatever it is I love me some hot alien dudes. So, in celebration of my own upcoming hunky alien book, I've put together my favorites to share.


 Eve Langlais has some VERY nice alien males in her stories. Accidental Abduction is the first in a series of three books containing the yummiest purple alien men.  She also has a series called Alien Mates which is very good as well.

Next would be the Brides of the Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson. Now, those males are growl worthy!

Laurann Dohner has the cyborg series, and who doesn't love a bunch of perfectly created sentient cyborg males, hmm?

The next series is actually shifter AND alien, combined. What better combination is there? None. That's my answer. Jordan Summers has the Phantom Warriors series and its definitely a good read.


Maggie's Abduction isn't part of a series, or at least I don't think it will be a series. Raharan is definitely a sexy, dominant, growling male alien.


I hope you've enjoyed the tour around the galaxy with me. Please feel free to leave me your favorites, as well. I'm always shopping for more alien love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment