Friday, April 20, 2012

First Release Day, Top 30 lists, and Yea Moments

Yesterday was by far one of the most awesome days I've had. Yes, I would say it ranks up there with the first trip to Europe and walking into my first classroom as a teacher. It was a BIG day, and it was perfect. I stalked every kind of website I could, Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc. But, honestly it was the reactions and support of the other Siren authors that made the day. Yes, I did far better than I thought I would in sales. Yes, climbing the Top 30 MF list all day was exciting. BUT, to have some of my favorite authors offering up their congrats was amazing.

So, what does today bring? Normal life, I think. Back to work, and writing, but I'm sure I'll keep an eye on things.

Thank you so much to everyone for yesterday. It was an absolute dream come true. I hope everyone enjoys Maggie's story as much as I enjoyed writing it, and that everyone is hoping for more releases (May 10th is the next, if you're wondering!)


2 comments:

  1. That is a marvelous story about your release. Congratulations on your marvelous success!

    ReplyDelete