Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thirteen of my favorite "writing" songs

I love writing to music. There's something about the slight distraction of hearing music rhythmically pumping in my ears that helps me concentrate on writing. Or, maybe its the fact that listening to music slows my thoughts down enough that my fingers can keep up while typing.

There are certain types of music that I listen to during certain scenes. I prefer alternative or metal for most of my writing because it just has a better beat and more energy. I love Pandora Radio because you can design your own stations. I have a few that feature certain flavors of songs.

Below are 13 of my absolute favorite songs to listen to while writing:

1. Control by Puddle of Mudd
2. Colors by Cross Fade
3. Keep Away by Godsmack
4. Zombie by Cranberries
5. More Human than the Human by White Zombie
6. Make Believe by Korn
7. Tear Away by Drowning Pool
8. Immortality by Seether
9. Dead and Bloated by Stone Temple Pilots
10. Face to Face by Sevendust
11. Polyamorous by Breaking Benjamin
12. Where I want to Be by The Veer Union
13. All Around Me by Flyleaf

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment