Monday, March 12, 2012

Alpha in Hiding off for Review

I always take a deep breath just before sending a new manuscript for review. I don't really know why. I've had stories rejected and took those letters in stride. I know that I will be waiting weeks to hear back about an acceptance or rejection. So, maybe its just to prepare myself for the wait and the potential for rejection. Whatever the reasoning behind that inhale, I've gone through the ritual again. Alpha in Hiding was sent off last night.

I took a breather for the rest of the evening and let the next story on my agenda bubble and boil in my head. Tonight I will pull those characters forward, and try to get them to cooperate enough to get a sketchy idea of where their story will go. I doubt I will get much cooperation, though, because Adam (my next alpha male) is stubborn and not prone to helping anyone.

Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment