Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine Master made the grade

So, just got the email. Valentine Master is going to be published by Ellora's Cave. How awesome is that?! Hey, it was a rhetorical question, I know how awesome that is. This makes three stories out there in pre-published land for me. I am so excited I can barely type.

Valentine Master is a hot, steamy BDSM short story. It originally was written as an anniversary piece, but it struck me as I was going back through it that it worked better as a Valentine's Day story. The characters are a normal married couple that take the time to have an adventure to satisfy the wife's curiosity and burgeoning need to submit.

Anyway, wanted to share the good news and my excitement about the whole thing. I will do a six sentence Sunday on this one a little later once I have an estimated release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment