Sunday, February 5, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday- 1



Right now I am 30,000 words into a menage story set in Montana. Erin finds herself on vacation and between two gorgeous men who own a lodge. Her broken heart brought her there, but they will try to mend it. The six sentences I chose for this week are from the first time she meets Jared, Mr. Hunky-Pants #1.

She watched the muscles of his butt flex and move under the black denim of his jeans. Her fingers twitched with the need to stroke that meaty flesh, to squeeze it and feel exactly how well his muscles were defined. She jerked her eyes up at his chuckle.
            “Stop oogling my ass, babe. We’ve got a long drive ahead of us and no matter how adorable you are when you’re flushed I really would like to get on the rode.” With a grin he turned and strode off towards the exits.



I hope you enjoy. Next week I will introduce Brent, the broody man in this destined triad.

No comments:

Post a Comment