Sunday, January 8, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday... very cool idea

So, Twitter has become my new addiction and with it comes all kinds of interesting things people do each week. I am finding the world of authors to be much smaller than I thought and much more steeped in daily exercises. I don't know who made the rules, but I like them. Like 6 sentence Sundays. What an awesome idea! Pick your favorite 6 sentences from a book you are promoting and blog about it. I can't tell you how many books I have decided to read based on this practice!

So, I can definitely say that I am looking forward to promoting my books using this same practice. I wish Maggie's Abduction was further along because I would have chosen this week to start the tradition. Alas, other than Maggie's book I am still waiting for responses on Cain's Salvation and Valentine's Master.

Enjoy this Sunday and search out a few 6 sentence blogs. You might find something that really tickles your fancy to add to your must read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment