Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good morning? Yes it was!

I woke up this morning to the sweet smell of raspberry hot chocolate wafting through my house. I wandered out of my room, nose in the air and found an egg sandwich waiting for me at my desk. Hell, breakfast I didn't have to cook?! Wonderful. Turned on my computer while I sipped my choco delight and low-n-behold an email from Ellora's Cave was sitting in my inbox! You can't beat that even if you tried. They want the full manuscript for Cain's Salvation! YEAH! I really could do the happy dance just about now. So, off went Cain's story and within four weeks or so I should find out if they liked him enough to pick up the book.

To top off all of the above, which in my opinion is already a great start, we have a sunny day with no snow. I can look outside and watch the birds flitting around the feeder. *sigh* Its a good day today!

Hope all of your mornings were magnificent.

No comments:

Post a Comment