Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Favorite Reads...

I know, many others have put together their favorite list of books they read in the last year. I didn't want to be left out! :) Below are the books that I have either read more than once because they were that good, or they are on my reread list for this year. Most are romance, some are not. I actually enjoy reading all kinds of books, and spent the last year catching up.

These are in no particular order:
The Host by Stephanie Meyers
Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
Love at First Bight by Tymber Dalton
Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning
Shadowland series by Cherise Sinclair
A Touch of Greek by Tina Folsom
Hybrid Misfit by Eve Langlais
The Starlight Rite by Cherise Sinclair
Songbird: A Linger Story by Maya Banks
Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
Hunger Games series
Solo Play by Miranda Baker
Curse of the Gargoyle by Tara Nina

I am sure there are more and I will probably add as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment