Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve- What do I want to do next year?

This year has been full of interesting twists. First books written and accepted, first books written and turned down. First year of reading 100+ books since I was a teenager.

I can't wait to see what is in store for 2012. I am going to try and get a plan together, but you know how plans go. They are much like the outlines of books... take time to create and are rarely followed! :) 

For sure I will be writing. It is a balm to my thoughts and feeds that creative self that I have been starving for years. I have the following books to write (for sure):
Adam
Catch of the Day
All the Pieces
Garden of Eden

Beyond those I have lots of others that could be created. We will see how many characters make themselves known as well once I get All the Pieces (Willie's story) and Catch of the Day finished. Adam's book will be next I think. Maybe I will write another sci-fi book along the same lines as Maggie's. There are other players in that book that could get their own story.

All in all 2012 offers nothing but hope and open pages to fill with fun stuff.

Everyone my hopes and prayers go out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment