Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Books I want for Christmas...

Below are the books I plan on either purchasing with gift cards or for myself starting Friday. Now, you might ask me why I am waiting until Friday to buy some of these because they are out already, and I will tell you why. Because if I buy them now I will be reading instead of writing and working. The list is growing each day because more and more from my favorite authors are being released this weekend.... so to keep myself motivated and on schedule for work I am forcing myself to abstain from buying or reading anything new. It is absolutely the hardest thing I have ever done... well, okay that is not true. BUT, it is one of the hardest things I have done recently.

Feel free to add books that you are looking at buying for yourself so I may partake in your guilty pleasures, too.

Laurann Dohner- Justice
Laurann Dohner- Brand (comes out Dec 27th!)
Sophie Oak- Found in Bliss
Kallypso Masters- Nobody's Hero
Patricia Cornwell- Red Mist
JR Rain- Christmas Moon (breathlessly awaiting the next Samantha Moon book!)
Cassandra Carr- Caught

No comments:

Post a Comment